Welcome New Year…
We look forward to you
A year of wonderful happiness
A year of good health
A year of great success
A year of incredibly good luck
A year of continuous fun
Happy New Year 2014
I wish all of my readers and their family a joyful, bright, healthy, prosperous and happiest new year ahead!
As far as I remember I started resolutions every year and failed to practice them. This time I would like to recap on my resolutions I made for 2013.
- Eat pretty less sugar, sweets — Was partially successful as I cut down most of the sugar.
- Avoid chips, deep fried foods, soda totally. — Just had occasional munching on chips and deep fried foods during parties. Totally stopped drinking soda.
- 30-60 minutes of exercise daily in some or the other form — I would say its 70% accomplished.
- Run a 5k by the end of Summer. — Completed as I ran my first 5k this past summer.
- Eat more healthy and increase intake of veggies, fruits and water. — Still trying but would say doing good on water intake and eating more amount of veggies and fruits.
2013 has been great for me.
- Ran my first 5K this summer.
- Bought my dream house and currently in the process of decorating and making it a home.
- Completed Summer Shred and Extreme Summer Shred successfully.
- Visited India after 2 and 1/2 years and met all of my family members.
Instead of resolutions, I would like to say to adapt these changes in to my life for 2014 and hopefully continue them for the rest of the years.
- Try to eat clean and healthy as possible by staying away from processed foods.
- Try to be active as possible ( even walking for 30 mins )
- Stay positive and enjoy simple pleasures of life.
- Try to take mini vacations every two – three months and embrace the beautiful life and nature.
- Be thankful for my life, family and work.
- Try to be good parent, wife .