Hello everyone , I am back on the last day of the year to reflect back on 2015 and set some goals for the coming year.
At the beginning of this year like everyone I too set upon some goals for myself which obviously I didnt keep up, as I was unware then that I was pregnant. Once I heard the heartbeat of my baby and knew that everything was well I kind of made some goals in my mind.
1. To soak in and enjoy every moment of my pregnancy – Daily i would just sit on the couch and either talk to my baby or count her kicks. Ahh miss those days
2. To spend more quality time with my eldest daughter – I knew post delivery my days will be revolving around the new born taking care of her and I will not have much time left to spent with my daughter, so I made sure to spend quality time with her. We went to Disney Land her dream place and also visited her cousins in Chicago. I also went on lots of shopping trips with her and we both used to talk about the baby.
3. Took break from work – It was difficult to do as we were new home owners, a kid in kindergarten and another on the way. But I was exhausted at the end of the day juggling work, taking care of home and my daughter being 8 months pregnant. So i quit the job in early July and decided to stay home. I would take break for couple more months and resume my job search in early next year.
Some of the highlights of 2015 are
Celebrating friends baby showers
Trip to Disneyland
My baby graduating from pre-k and going to kindergarten
My Baby Shower
Having baby Dhriti
Diwali Party of our community
Can’t believe my baby will be 4 month old tomorrow. Time sure does fly.
As the goals for 2015 weren’t met, I am setting the same for 2016 instead.
- Read a new book every month. – Not sure I can keep up to this but instead I am setting a goal for about 10 books.
- Be in touch with friends and family.
- Unplug from social media and enjoy moments with family.
- Enjoy some me time every day.
- Do more yoga. Due to my ACL tear I cannot focus on any other cardio exercises. So I am thinking to do more yoga for flexibility.
- Try a new recipe every month. These days I am getting bored of the regular recipes, so this new goal will help me explore new cuisines.
- Be more regular at blogging atleast 1-2 times a week.
- Explore Colorado and enjoy the beautiful outdoors this place provides.
- Take more pictures of my babies.
I have some new and exciting blog posts lined up so stay tuned for them in the New Year.
What are some of your goals for 2016?? Do any one have any fun plans tonight?? We have a get together at friends home .