Being a Moms Meet blogger I was provided the opportunity to review World Foods Sauces. A little information about World Foods Sauces from their website.
“WORLDFOODS is a legendary pioneer in the Fusion and Asian food industry. For over twenty years they’ve been developing recipes using 100-percent natural ingredients. By combining traditional herbs and spices they create fusion flavors that fit perfectly in the kitchen of a culinary connoisseur on an everyday family. Each of their sauces is crafted by a team of master chefs, nutritionists, market researchers, food tasters, and everyday ordinary users to find the perfect balance of quality and flavor.”
I got the following sauces to review, Green Curry, Tandoori Sauce, Rendang Curry, Galangal Lemon Grass Sauce.
I have used the Redang Curry and Galangal Lemon grass sauce in Noodles recipes a lot. I have used in noodles recipes such as Tofu scrambled veggie spicy noodles, spicy scrambled egg noodles.
- Noodles - 1 packet
- Veggies ( Peppers, Cabbage, Carrots - sliced) - 1 cup
- Soya sauce - 1 tbsp
- Siracha ( Hot sauce ) - 1 tsp
- Redang Curry - 1 tbsp
- Tofu - scrambled
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions. Once done, drain them and coat it with oil.
- In a wok, heat oil on high flame. Add the veggies and saute them.
- Dont over cook them, just fry till they are soft but crisp when chewing.
- Then add the sauces, salt and pepper.
- Next add the scrambled tofu and mix well till the veggies are coated with sauces.
- Add the noodles and mix it thoroughly on high flame.
- Serve hot.
A few facts about WORLDFOODS :
- WORLDFOODS only uses authentic herbs and spices along with 100-percent natural, fresh ingredients to create each of its unique flavors.
- Currently the brand offers 65 different sauces, dips, and marinades all inspired by the tastes of Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, China, and India.
- These sauces are perfect for individuals with dietary constraints. Each of their products are allergen and gluten free!
- Free of added oil, trans fat, artificial ingredients, preservatives, or food flavor enhancers.
DISCLAIMER : I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet SM program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meets SM blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Medai Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.