Today I have for you another clean eating recipe using bananas. These are perfect as breakfast, snacks or dessert with a drizzle of chocolate sauce on the top. Ohh my mouth is watering while I am blogging. Do try these and let me know how they are .
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ¼ cup milk (non-fat) or almond milk, or soy milk
- ¼ cup apple sauce (unsweetened)
- 3 ripen bananas (smash with a fork)
- Nuts - ¼ cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl using an electric mixer. Make sure all ingredients get really well blended together.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tin or muffin papers. Fill only half way.
- Sprinkle nuts of your choice over the top and place in oven (Optional).
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Linking up with Katie Did What for Healthy Habits!