Few days ago I received couple of Quest Protein Bars to try out and review. I am already sure most of you have already heard of the Quest Protein Bars that have been floating around lately. Those of you that haven’t, well, you’re in for a treat.
Let’s see why I love these bars
- The bars tastes good and I think they taste better than every other nutrition bar out there.
- High in protein as the bars have atleast 20g of protein. That’s awesome.
- Packed with tons of fiber! I don’t think I’ve seen a bar with less than 17 grams of fiber.
- There are zero junk ingredients and no added sugar!!!
- They are also gluten free and all of them are under 200 calories.
- Lots of variety and amazing flavors – Check it out here .
I got to try the Cinnamon Roll and Lemon Cream Pie and love both of them. My current favorite is Cinnamon Roll and cant wait to try the other awesome flavors too.
They make the perfect snack and definitely keep you full! Plus there are so many ways to eat them! Baked, microwaved, plain, bake them into oatmeal and also adding to your pancakes. The possibilities are endless!!
Have you tried any of the Quest products?
What is your favorite Quest bar flavor?
Disclaimer : Although, the people at Quest were so kind to supply me with delicious samples, I was not compensated for this review. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own experience and judgments.