Last and final dessert of my holiday baking. I saw this recipe first on Courtney’s blog and decided should bake for Holidays. We had it on Christmas pot luck and its lip – smacking good.
The recipe calls for raspberry jam and I replaced it with strawberry jam.
Recipe Courtesy : Sweet Tooth Sweet Life
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (fat free or regular)
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/3 cup seedless strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter until creamy then add flour, brown sugar, and salt until well mixed. Press 1-1/4 cups crumb mixture unto the bottom of a greased 9×13 pan. Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
- Heat a small sauce pan and combine 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk, melt over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Spread chocolate over hot crust.
- Spread the jam evenly over melted chocolate. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture and remaining chocolate chips.
- Place back into oven and continue baking for 25-30 minutes, or until center is set. Cool completely and enjoy.
Twitter -> @healtycookinfit
Pinterest -> healthycookingnfitness
Instagram – > healthycookingnfitnes
Bloglovin’ -> Healthy Cooking 'N' Fitness