Another delicious and incredibly decadent dessert from my holiday baking. I bet you cant stop with one and all my neighbors whom I shared these with were raving about how good these are.
Recipe Courtesy : Food Network
12-14 graham crackers
1 cup unsalted butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup chopped pecans
12 oz. dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange the graham crackers in a single layer.
- Heat a saucepan and add butter, brown sugar, pecans. Boil this for about 2-3 minutes stirring continuously.
- Pour the butter mixture over the graham crackers and spread it evenly. Bake it for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile melt the dark chocolate in microwave. I did it in 90 seconds. Place the bowl in microwave for 30 seconds. Give it a good stir and again place it in microwave. Do this until the chocolate is melted.
- Pour the chocolate over the caramel covered graham crackers and spread evenly.
- Chill in the refrigerator completely for 30-45 minutes. Cut into bars and enjoy.