These are the easiest and the quick dessert I have made over the Holidays. I am kind of late in posting the recipe, but here it is. Hope you enjoy it.
- Small pretzels
- Chewy Caramels in Milk Chocolate
- Pecan halves
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil.
2. Place one pretzel for each pretzel treat desired on prepared sheet. Top each pretzel with one unwrapped Chewy Caramel in Milk Chocolate.
3. Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until caramel piece begins to soften, but not melt. Remove from oven
4. Top with either pecan half. Cool completely and enjoy it.