For the past 2 weeks after I pick my daughter she asks me for chocolate chip cookie as evening snack. I made some excuse every time and postponed making the cookies. Yesterday I too was craving some thing sweet to eat and decided to bake cookies. Then I stumbled across this recipe and its done in few minutes. Perfect for late night sweet cravings
Butter – 1tbsp
Sugar (White sugar – 1tbsp, Brown sugar – 1tbsp)
Egg yolk – 1
Vanilla Extract – few drops
Salt – a pinch
All purpose flour – 1/4 cup ( not packed)
Chocolate Chips – 2 tbsp
1. Melt the butter in microwave cup for 30 seconds.
2. Add sugar, salt and stir it for few seconds.
3. Add vanilla, egg yolk and give it a stir.
4. Add the flour and mix it all well.
5. Lastly add the chocolate chips and fold gently.
6. Microwave for about 50-60 seconds. Mine is done in 50 seconds and let it cool for a couple of seconds and enjoy.