Happy Monday and Its already July. Its time for another MIMM post. Katie @ Healthy Diva Eats had given birth to the most beautiful baby boy Rocco. Visit her blog for the adorable baby pictures.
Marvelous is recap the June Goals and setting new goals for July.
Recap of June Goals
- Complete Xtreme Summer Shred : I completed max of the workouts but had just couple of walks the last week.
- Eat clean for the month of June by staying from fried food, white carbs, processed foods: Did way better in eating clean.
- Increase intake of water daily: I am currently drinking some where around 70 – 80 oz of water but need to be better.
- Lose a dress size by the end of month and get toned : I did lose a dress size and bought that dress yesterday.
- Organize home & prep meals ahead: Organized some rooms, but still lot to be done. I have prepped some meals ahead this month and also prepared list of meals for the week.
- Read 3 books : I am on track in reading. Currently I am reading Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella. I have decided to complete all the books by Sophie Kinsella and boy her books were so damn good.
1. Workout 5x a week. I am thinking to mix up the workouts of Summer Shred and Xtreme Summer Shred.
2. Read 3-4 books . Thinking to complete most of Sophie Kinsella books.
3. Try to make cheesecake: I have bookmarked couple of recipes for the easy and no bake cheesecake. Need to try them.
4. Eat clean and drink lots of water. Ever since I have started the Summer Shred I am hooked to eating clean. I have my favorite cheat meals once in a while. So continue to eat clean and also drinking lots and lots of water to stay hydrated in the summer.
5. Organize home and prep meals. There is a lot of junk which needs to be donated / trashed. So I need to reorganize the home and also start preparing weekly meals.
What are your July Goals?