Good Morning Everyone. I came across this survey while reading some old blog posts on Road to RD. So decided to try it out for fun.
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
I had Greek Yogurt + dash of honey + Love Grown Granola + Flax Seed + Blue Berries. I love Greek Yogurt
2. How much water do you drink a day?
I drink about 64-72 ounces of water daily. I have a Contigo Water bottle which is 24 oz capacity and I love it.
3. What is your current favorite workout?
Currently I am doing the Xtreme Summer Shred by nHerShoes. I love all of the workouts especially the abs/arms workouts. Apart from this Zumba is my all time favorite workout.
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
I have been tracking the food on MyFitnessPal for more than a month now. According to it I eat about 1600 calories a day, some times I eat less and a few days I eat more. But this app helps me in keeping track of the portions I eat.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
- Whole wheat toast with almond butter
- Baby carrots with hummus
- Greek yogurt + berries + granola
- Homemade energy bars
- String cheese
- Nuts and fruits ( especially plum, cherries, peaches).
I have blogged a while ago about healthy snacking. Check it out here.
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
I try to cook fresh meals daily for lunch and dinner. Some times I prepare a huge meal for dinner and have the left overs for lunch. Typical lunch consists of roti/ cooked broken wheat/ brown rice with a curry.
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
My abs and arms. I have great upper body strength and love to train them. I am in love with all of the strength train workouts in the Xtreme Summer shred.
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
My legs. I hate to do squats, burpees. But to be consistent in training the whole body I try to push myself.
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
I love chocolate , cake pops, muffins.
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Yes. I take a multi vitamin daily along with Hair Skin and Nails Vitamin.
11. How often do you eat out?
We usually go once in two weeks. I love to try new cuisines and restaurants.
12. Do you eat fast food?
I have stopped eating fast food totally when I started eating healthy and clean.
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
My family, hubby, my daughter and friends. My daughter motivates me to workout even when I don’t feel to. I am lucky to have such a great family.
14. Do you have a gym membership?
Currently No. I workout at home, do occasional runs and some times use my clubhouse gym.
15. How many hours of sleep do you get at night?
It depends. Mostly I sleep for about 7 hours and some times during weekends I sleep for 8-9 hours (only if my daughter doesn’t wake earlier ).
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
I tried to have one every weekend but I was craving for more during the week. So currently I have my cravings when ever I want.
17. Do you drink alcohol?
No. But love to have non alcoholic margarita. Its my favorite.
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
No. I workout most of the time at home. Would love to have one though ( Hope hubby reads this ).
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to Healthy Lifestyle?
I have more energy now. Previously I used to find excuses to workout but now I love it. My day is incomplete with out any form of exercise. I count my calories, watch my portions and eating more fruits and veggies.
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
I did Zumba for 50 mins and ate a healthy breakfast.
What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to Healthy Lifestyle? What was the last healthy thing you did?