I am little late in posting my June goals and also recapping my May goals.
Recap of May Goals
- Be on track with Summer Shred and complete all the workouts : I have completed all of the workouts except the running plan and which I am working currently. Here is a recap of the Summer Shred.
- Eat clean during the Shred : I was pretty good in eating clean but I might have cheated for couple of days during Mother’s day /Husband’s Birthday
- Start running/walking/jogging couple of days: I went for a run and ended up either walking / jogging. Still working on this
- Plan weekly meals and the prep the food a day ahead : Prepped the food on weekends but not quite good on weekly meal plan.
- Spring Clean the Whole home: I sorted and cleaned most of the closets and donated a bunch of clothes
- Log food and exercise daily for 30 days in MyFitnessPal : Done and I am currently hooked to this. Still continuing for the Xtreme Summer Shred.
- Drink about 100oz water daily : Pretty bad in following this. I drink daily about 50-60oz which is fine but working on the increase of water intake.
- Complete Xtreme Summer Shred
- Eat clean for the month of June by staying from fried food, white carbs, processed foods
- Increase intake of water daily
- Lose a dress size by the end of month and get toned. ( Currently I am size 6 but my dresses are a bit loose so went I tried size 4. To my surprise it fit but I am not that comfortable. So hopefully I fit into that dress by end of the month).
- Organize home. prep meals ahead
- Read 3 books. ( Currently reading Twenties Girl By Sophie Kinsella)