Can you believe its May already!! We had our first snow for this month yesterday and today was record low temperature in 50 years.
Coming to April Goals, I haven’t made a list of goals, but made a point to complete 30 Day Shred and 30 Days April Arms Challenge.
1. I have finally completed the 30 Day Shred and also thought to start Ripped in 30 Days. But I was pretty much annoyed by Jillian so stopped it.
2. Done with the April Arms Challenge hosted by Athena @ Fitness and Feta. I could feel the difference in my arms and shoulders. I have gained some muscle too.
3. I have lost couple of inches all over the body and also some pounds.
- Be on track with Summer Shred and complete all the workouts.
- Eat clean during the Shred by staying away from junk food, sweets and white carbs.
- Start running/walking/jogging couple of days.
- Plan weekly meals, and prep the food a day ahead.
- Spring Clean the whole home and donate unwanted items / clothes/ toys
- Log food and exercise daily for 30 days in MyFitnessPal.
- Drink about 100oz water daily.