Happy Friday!!! I am still down with cold and cough, but on the bright side its gonna be upper 70’s this weekend. Finally can walk around in shorts and flip flops
1. I am addicted to Greek Yogurt bowls. I was telling my husband the other day if provided I can eat Greek Yogurt bowl whole day.
2. I currently use Moroccan Oil Treatment after washing my hair and it makes it so soft, also love the nice aroma. I am thinking to buy the Moroccan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner which is Sulfate, Phosphate and Paraben free and Nutrient Rich.
3. Love these shades from Essie. I am so obsessed with the different colors from Essie.
4. Still few days left on the #AprilArmsChallenge by Athena. I completed the 30 Day Shred and currently just doing the Arms Challenge due to bad cold and I am feeling pretty weak past few days.
5. Previously I thought to start Ripped in 30 Days by Jillian Michaels in May. But after completing 30 Day Shred, I decided to take a month break from Jillian.
6. For the month of May I will be doing the Summer Shred by Bobbi Mccormik. I have joined this program yesterday. Bobbi will send weekly mails on workouts, meal plan. I am so excited for this challenge.
Have a great weekend and see you on Monday with new updates on the Summer Shred.