One of the easiest and quickest way to prepare Cauliflower Curry. I made this a week ago for dinner and it’s a hit.
Cauliflower – cut into florets
Ginger – 2″ piece (chopped)
Green chillies – 4 (slit in the middle)
Onion – 1 chopped
Coriander powder – 1tsp
Garam Masala – 1tsp
Turmeric – 1tsp
Cumin seeds – 1tsp
Hing a pinch
Oil – 1tbsp
Salt to taste
Cilantro leaves to garnish
1. Wash and cut the cauliflower into florets.
2. In a pan, heat oil and add cumin seeds. After they sizzle add hing, green chillies and ginger. Fry them for couple of seconds.
3. Add onions and let them fry for couple of minutes.
4. Add the cauliflower, salt and turmeric. Cover with lid and let it cook for 5-7 minutes.
5. Add coriander powder, garam masala and adjust salt. Let it cook for 5 more minutes.
6. Garnish with cilantro leaves and serve hot with rice / roti.