Happy Friday !!! Finally its sunny in Denver. Oh sun how I missed you . Most of the bloggers I follow do write about Friday Facts and Confessions, Fitness, so I too thought to start this post starting this week.
1. Catching up with friend after couple of months. Even though we haven’t spoken in a long time, we started the conversation as if we haven’t missed each other.
2. While talking to this friend, she was asking if I had lost a bunch of weight due to my weekly workouts and meal plan. To be frank I just lost couple of pounds but not a whole . May be I wasn’t working hard??
3. I am on track with the AprilArmsChallenge and thanks to Athena for the awesome workout plan, finally after many years my arms are pretty strong and could see the muscle build up. Yayy happy me.
4. I am on track with the 30 Day shred, currently on Level 3 which is hard compared to previous ones but I am kinda liking it.
5. Planning to start Ripped in 30 Days and Couch to 5k once I am done with April Arms Challenge and 30 Day Shred.
6. Tomorrow I will be babysitting my friend’s sons. Thinking to bake some cookies to make them engaged.
7. Sree @ I Think I Love It Too started a new series every week named Mid –Week Cravings. And this weeks series post is about Zara Shoes. I was in love with the shoes as soon as I saw them and its Blue. May be some shoes shopping in this weekend’s agenda .
Time for some laughs