Happy Friday everyone and it’s the first day of March. I can’t believe we are already 2 months down in 2013. Time is flying fast. The past month my fitness wasn’t good. First my cousin flew from Austin for couple of days, then Mom left to India and me alone to do all household works took away all the time and left me exhausted daily. So I created the goal for the month of March to lose 5 pounds.
Goals for the month of March
- My goal is to squeeze as many days of the week as possible to workout.
- Clean Eating. Plan is to stay way from junk, unhealthy food as much as possible.
- Try to complete few weeks of LiveFit Trainer. If you follow my blog, you would have noticed I have started LiveFit Trainer by Jamie Eason in January. But due to some distractions in February I couldn’t continue. So I plan to start from where I have stopped and complete few of the weeks training.
- Be more organized. Lately I have been so disorganized in the home and workplace, hence I took it as a goal to be more organized.
- Plan weekly meals. By planning a week ahead all the meals, it helps me a lot not to scratch my head staring into the fridge what to make for lunch / dinner.
I have created my own workout log for each week and plan to post it at the end of the week with my progress. As March 1st is on Friday, my week starts on Friday and ends on Thursday.
Do you make any goals ahead of each month? Do you too make weekly meal plans??