Hi All, I wish all of you a great and fabulous New Year. Hope that all of you out there have a healthy, lovely year. My New Year’s Eve was great, we had a get together at friend’s place. Had awesome food, wine, and movie.
New Year day woke up late and was feeling pretty lazy due to gloomy weather and late night party the day before. Again I am back to office on Wednesday and feeling refreshed.
I am planning to start Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred from Saturday.
Work Out Plan:
- Level 1 – 5 days
- Level 2 – 5 days
- Level 3 – 10days
I have already completed the Level 1 and 2 but I have taken lot of rest days in the middle and hence starting over. Also I need to lose few pounds I have put on during the Holiday season .
My New Year Resolutions are :
- Eat pretty less sugar, sweets ( few bites of cakes, desserts acceptable )
- Avoid chips, deep fried foods, soda totally.
- 30-60 minutes of exercise daily in some or the other form. (May be some Zumba with my little one ).
- Run a 5k by the end of Summer.
- Eat more healthy and increase intake of veggies, fruits and water.
What are your resolutions for this year??