4 apples peeled cored and chopped
1 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 sheets puff pastry each cut into quarters
1. Melt butter in pan and add apples then cook for 2 minutes
2. Add sugar and cinnamon, cook for 4 minutes then cool
3. Brush edges of pastry with water
4. Fold in apples, seal edges
5. Make two small holes in the top to allow steam to escape
6. Brush the top of the turnovers with egg wash for brownish color.
7. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
8.Enjoy it hot as if had at room temperature the puff pastry becomes soggy.