Pizza dough ( I used Pillsbury thin crust) – 1
Pizza sauce – 1/2 cup ( can use pasta sauce)
Tomatoes – 1
Onions – 1/2 cup thinly sliced
Olives – 1/4 cup
Bell Peppers(Red, green , yellow) – 1/2 cup
Marinated Paneer tikka – 1/2 cup
Cheese – 1/2 cup ( I used Mozzarella and Parmesan )
Basil – a few leaves
Ingredients for Paneer tikka
Paneer – 1/2 cup
Yogurt – 1/4 cup
Turmeric – 1tsp
Garam Masala – 1tsp
Chilli powder – 1tsp
Kasuri Methi – 1tsp
Salt to taste
Lemon juice – 2tsp
Procedure for Paneer tikka
- Mix all the ingredients for the paneer tikka except paneer.
- Next add the paneer. If necessary can add some bell peppers too.
- Close the utensil with a clear wrap and refrigerate for minimum 2-3 hrs. The more time the better.
Procedure for Paneer tikka Pizza
- Pre heat the oven to 400 F
- Spray the baking pan with some olive oil.
- Spread the pizza dough on the pan depending upon your consistency. I liked it thin.
- Now bake it for 5-7 mins at 400 F
- Remove the pizza base and now spread the sauce evenly on to the base.
- Next spread the cheeses.
- Next goes the veggies and marinated paneer.
- Next place some basil leaves and garnish with loads of cheese.
- Bake the pizza at 400-425 F for about 20 – 22 mins.
- Once baked allow it to cool for few mins and enjoy.